We shall provide our customers with a service which meets the requirements of ISO 17025:2005 and/or ISO 9001:2008 as appropriate.
We shall promote a collective commitment to good professional practice and continual improvement in the quality of our services. The actions necessary for improvement shall be implemented and their effectiveness shall be monitored.
We shall be aware that responsibility for awareness of and compliance with the quality system rests in the first place with everyone. We shall familiarize ourselves with the documentation and implement the policies and procedures in our work.
Senior management shall ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined, converted into requirements and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction within the bounds of statutory and legal requirements..
Benefits of choosing an ISO 17025:2005 accredited provider:
Laboratory accreditation is highly regarded both nationally and internationally as a reliable indicator of technical competence. Laboratory accreditation bodies use this standard specifically to assess factors relevant to the laboratory's technical competence. Through our accreditation to ISO 17025:2005 BS Tech has successfully proven the following:
- Technical competence of our calibration staff
- Validity and appropriateness of our test methods
- Traceability of measurements and calibrations to national standards
- Suitability, calibration and maintenance of all our test equipment
- Appropriate testing environment
- Accurate Sampling, handling and transportation of test items
- Quality Assurance of our test and calibration data